The cottage style exterior of this home fits in perfectly in your rural country setting, at the beach, or even in a charming downtown community. The open concept main level is great for congregating with friends or relaxing at the end of a long day.
- James Hardie© Board and Batt siding on the front elevation, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Eyebrow roofs over garage door and specified window locations with decorative corbels.
- Tight-knot cedar porch posts with angled brackets at top.
- Bead board soffit at front porch ceilings.
- Therma-Tru© Shaker style front door with integrated side lite - simple style, clean look.
- Divided lite windows to match divided lites in front door.
- Wayne Dalton© Charleston panel garage door with arrow hardware.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing.
The Craftsman exterior package shows the difference is in the details, with open porches, a high-pitched gable roof, and projecting eaves. It uses natural materials, and many of our Craftsman packages include the tell-tale exposed wood columns and beams on the front porch. Also of special note are the divided lite windows.
- Timber frame detailing with metal accents at front porch areas.
- Combination of James Hardie© Board and Batt siding, Lap siding, Cedar shake and rough timber corbels on the front elevation, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Re-Sawn porch posts and beams with decorative black hardware and built out column bases.
- Wayne Dalton© Sonoma series door with arrow style hardware and clear glass lites.
- Therma-Tru© Craftsman 3-lite door fiberglass door with integrated side lite Therma-Tru© Classic-Craft 3-lite stainable fiberglass door with Dentil rail and integrated clear glass side lite.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with combination of 6:12 and 8:12 pitch.
- Cedar corbels at peak of Board and Batt gables.
- James Hardie© Smooth decorative belly bands .
- Therma-Tru© Fiberglass Smooth Star door with 4 panels and 4 clear glass lites.
- Wayne Dalton© Ranch style door with clear glass lites.
- Jeld-Wen© Windows.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with 6:12 pitch.
Virtual Design Tools
Prices shown for Jackson County, OR
The starting price of the home includes everything from foundation to completion. It does not include land or site development.
* Renderings and photos may show optional finishes not included in the base price and may not represent the exact products available at time of purchase.
- 0 / 0