Each year we help hundreds of families design and build their dream home on time and on budget. In fact, with nearly half a century of building custom homes in the Pacific NW, we have the experience to build the home you have been dreaming of.
Visit Adair Homes
Adair Homes is the perfect place to discover the possibilities of building a custom home.
We Can Help You
- Choose a custom home floor plan that’s right for your lifestyle
- Explain what to include when estimating your Total Project Cost — Home, Land, and Site expenses
Determine Your Budget
You may be pleasantly surprised at how affordable building a custom home can be. Our sister company, Alliance Financial Services, specializes in construction loans engineered for the Adair Homes customer.
Meet with an Alliance Financial Services professional to:
- Answer all of your construction financing questions
- Walk you through the steps in securing construction financing
- Provide a no obligation pre-qualification to help better understand your budget
- Ensure you are comfortable and understand the construction process
Don’t own land? No problem. We have years of experience and a network of preferred real estate partners that can help!
Add Your Own Personal Touch
With your budget in hand, the next step is to meet with our professional team who can help you personalize every inch of your new home. At Adair Homes, we offer a comprehensive list of features and options from some of the most trusted brands, so you can feel confident that your home will be the perfect blend of substance and style.
- Hardwood Floors
- Granite or Quartz Counters
- Craftsman Exterior
- And More!
Schedule a Free Site Evaluation
An Adair Homes Construction Superintendent will walk your land with you to learn more about
- Potential site considerations (clearing, draining, setbacks)
- Receive a free plot plan with your new home on your property
- Decide which path is right for you: our unique Equity option or Turn Key
Review Total Project Costs & Complete Home Order
Your Total Project Cost is the final step before you can complete your home order and begin construction on your new home.
Once you receive your Total Project Cost you can
- Review your Total Project Cost that includes land payoff, site development costs, and constructions costs of your selected floor plan including any options or customizations
- Compare your Total Project Cost against your budget
- Approve your drafted plans
- Approve your Total Project Cost and sign your home order to begin construction on your new home.
Realizing Your Dream
This is the exciting part as you begin to see the home you've dreamed of start to take shape.
- Kickoff your project with support from your PreConstruction team
- With Site Development complete, your Construction Superintendent will manage all the details of your home build
- Move into your dream home & start living life how you always imagined!