Savvy design with lots of options in this modern home plan.
Packing 2,226 square feet of space into a compact footprint, The Vaughn cuts a stately profile whether it’s on a narrow urban lot with limited space or surrounded by beautiful landscaping on a vacation property. With 2.5 baths and the option to have three, four, or five bedrooms, this large custom home is perfect for multigenerational families or those who like to gather often for holidays and vacations.
A contemporary take on our traditional floor plans. These homes have low pitched roofs (mono pitched or hip with large eaves) and utilize a mix of siding materials/applications on the front elevations to give the home different textures and shadow lines. The mono-pitched roof style is a current take on the modern home, while the low pitched hip roofs are a nod to a mid-century modern. The closer you get to the home from perspective, especially on the two story models, the flatter that roof plane will appear. The siding materials really tie the two together in the product line.
- Smooth James Hardie© Panel siding with tamlyn metal flashing at featured elements.
- James Hardie© Artisan V-Groove siding -Installed vertically or horizontally to change the shadow lines and overall look of the home.
- Wayne Dalton© Contemporary panel garage door with vertical tempered & satin etched lites.
- Therma-Tru© Pulse Ari 3-lite door with clear glass
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with low pitch.
Available options may depend on the build location. Select location now.
Building Area25' x 72'
† Adair Homes is an "On Your Lot" builder with joint homebuilding opportunities. Starting price of the home does not include land, site development, or optional upgrades. Pricing can sometimes vary based on location. Please consult with your Home Ownership Counselor to get the most accurate quote. * Renderings may show optional finishes that are not included in the base pricing.
- 0 / 0