With a unique roof-line and optional stone, the curb appeal on this modern beauty is undeniable.
The Taylor's open concept layout offers up the perfect space to entertain. The kitchen area allows for an optional island, providing extra storage and seating. Add a fireplace in the living room for maximum comfort and appeal. Three bedrooms and a den provide a private oasis for each family member to retreat. Customize this plan to create your perfect home.
A contemporary take on our traditional floor plans. These homes have low pitched roofs (mono pitched or hip with large eaves) and utilize a mix of siding materials/applications on the front elevations to give the home different textures and shadow lines. The mono-pitched roof style is a current take on the modern home, while the low pitched hip roofs are a nod to a mid-century modern. The closer you get to the home from perspective, especially on the two story models, the flatter that roof plane will appear. The siding materials really tie the two together in the product line.
- Smooth James Hardie© Panel siding with tamlyn metal flashing at featured elements.
- James Hardie© Artisan V-Groove siding -Installed vertically or horizontally to change the shadow lines and overall look of the home.
- Wayne Dalton© Contemporary panel garage door with vertical tempered & satin etched lites.
- Therma-Tru© Pulse Ari 3-lite door with clear glass
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with low pitch.
Available options may depend on the build location. Select location now.
Building Area42' x 68'
† Adair Homes is an "On Your Lot" builder with joint homebuilding opportunities. Starting price of the home does not include land, site development, or optional upgrades. Pricing can sometimes vary based on location. Please consult with your Home Ownership Counselor to get the most accurate quote. * Renderings may show optional finishes that are not included in the base pricing.