Bridging the gap between traditional and modern, The Everett boasts clean lines and an open floor plan.
This modern gem exudes a feeling of chic tranquility, showcasing your style without sacrificing comfort. A generous 2,830 square feet of living space is the comfortable setting for 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and an optional den. The entire top floor is dedicated to bedrooms, leaving the downstairs wide open for entertaining.
A contemporary take on our traditional floor plans. These homes have low pitched roofs (mono pitched or hip with large eaves) and utilize a mix of siding materials/applications on the front elevations to give the home different textures and shadow lines. The mono-pitched roof style is a current take on the modern home, while the low pitched hip roofs are a nod to a mid-century modern. The closer you get to the home from perspective, especially on the two story models, the flatter that roof plane will appear. The siding materials really tie the two together in the product line.
- Smooth James Hardie© Panel siding with tamlyn metal flashing at featured elements.
- James Hardie© Artisan V-Groove siding -Installed vertically or horizontally to change the shadow lines and overall look of the home.
- Wayne Dalton© Contemporary panel garage door with vertical tempered & satin etched lites.
- Therma-Tru© Pulse Ari 3-lite door with clear glass
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with low pitch.
Available options may depend on the build location. Select location now.
Adair homes is an on your land builder, meaning you get to choose where you'd like to live! The starting price of the home includes everything from foundation to completion. It does not include land or site development.
Our Pro Team can help you customize this plan to suit your needs as well as coach you through the process of finding land and planning your build. Schedule a free consultation to meet with a Homeownership Counselor at the design center nearest you.
Building Area40' x 42'
† Starting price of the home does not include land,
site development, or optional upgrades. Pricing can sometimes vary
based on location.
* Renderings may show optional finishes that are not included in the base pricing.