Adair Homes gives you the freedom to save money by participating in various stages of the building process
Learn how a little help on your part can go a long way.
We Devised a System That Allows Customers to Manage Tasks and Save Lots of Money.
A penny saved, is a penny earned. Never has it been more true. Through our innovative project management system, our future homeowners are invited to participate in certain aspects of the homebuilding process. By self-managing specific tasks such as graveling a temporary driveway or landscaping the home, our clients can save a bundle and create immediate equity.
There is no construction experience necessary. Everyone can participate. Our evidence? More than 20,000 satisfied customers.
Why? Because preserving your bottom line is our primary concern. It just makes sense.
- Funds for Permits and Jurisdiction Approvals
- Gravel Driveway to Accommodate Large Vehicles
- Temporary Power and Water
- Excavated Building Pad
- Provide Portable Toilet
- Install rain drain system
- Make Connections to Permanent Utilities
- Backfill around foundation
- Install Septic System
- Install Exterior Steps, Decks, Sidewalks,
- and Driveway
- Final Grading and Landscaping