We can modify our other plans, or build a custom home to suit your needs.
This sizable one-level living plan features convertible spaces that fit family’s of all sizes—choose three, four, or even five bedrooms if desired. Or, convert the flex rooms to add a den, a formal dining, or a covered patio space perfect for outdoor grilling.
The Traditions elevation creates a traditional design that appeals to a wide range of homeowners. Because of the 100% James Hardie© siding you'll enjoy the quality craftsmanship for decades to come.
- James Hardie© Lap Siding, with Board and Batt accent siding, on the front elevation gables, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Cedar corbels at peak of Board and Batt gables.
- James Hardie© Smooth decorative belly bands .
- Therma-Tru© Fiberglass Smooth Star door with 4 panels and 4 clear glass lites.
- Wayne Dalton© Ranch style door with clear glass lites.
- Jeld-Wen© Windows.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with 6:12 pitch.
Virtual Design Tools
Craft a space that mirrors your distinct vision and personality by hand-picking flooring, countertops, cabinet colors, and other essential elements for both your future kitchen and primary bathroom.
† Starting price of the home does not include land,
site development, or optional upgrades. Pricing can sometimes vary
based on location.
* Renderings and photos may show optional finishes not included in the base price and may not represent the exact products available at time of purchase.
- 0 / 0
Photos are examples of previous Adair customer homes and may show design features or options that have changed or are not offered by Adair Homes. Please consult your local branch to see current interior and exterior options.