We can modify our other plans, or build a custom home to suit your needs.
The large Great Room concept leading into the Dining & Kitchen gives a feel of open space and a great flow to the home. The private Primary Suite is ready to become your oasis - if you need even more space to stretch out and relax this plan can be customized to have even more room!
A modern take on the classic farmhouse design. It refers to a simpler, utilitarian design with gabled rooflines and simple exterior finishes to give it a cleaner look. It brings up memories of the past, but with streamlined modern materials. Like the classic farmhouses we have incorporated covered porch areas into our designs.
- James Hardie© Board and Batt siding on the front elevation, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Eyebrow roofs over garage door and specified window locations with decorative corbels.
- Tight-knot cedar porch posts with angled brackets at top.
- Bead board soffit at front porch ceilings.
- Therma-Tru© Shaker style front door with integrated side lite - simple style, clean look.
- Divided lite windows to match divided lites in front door.
- Wayne Dalton© Charleston panel garage door with arrow hardware.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing.
The Traditions elevation creates a traditional design that appeals to a wide range of homeowners. Because of the 100% James Hardie© siding you'll enjoy the quality craftsmanship for decades to come.
- James Hardie© Lap Siding, with Board and Batt accent siding, on the front elevation gables, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Cedar corbels at peak of Board and Batt gables.
- James Hardie© Smooth decorative belly bands .
- Therma-Tru© Fiberglass Smooth Star door with 4 panels and 4 clear glass lites.
- Wayne Dalton© Ranch style door with clear glass lites.
- Jeld-Wen© Windows.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with 6:12 pitch.
- Stucco front with lap siding around the sides, optional stucco on all sides
- Gabled roofing with decorative gable end vents per plan
- Insulated, paint-grade garage door. Garage upgrades available.
- Therma-Tru © front door. Stain-grade upgrade available.
- Built-out porch columns per plan
Available exteriors are dependent on location. Select your build area now.
- 3rd Car Garage
- Rock Exterior
- Finished or Unfinished Basement
- Patio Covers
- Vaulted Living Space
- 9’ Main Level Plate
- Cabinet Upgrades
- Granite Countertops
† Starting price of the home does not include land,
site development, or optional upgrades. Pricing can sometimes vary
based on location.
* Renderings and photos may show optional finishes not included in the base price and may not represent the exact products available at time of purchase.