We can modify our other plans, or build a custom home to suit your needs.
The Great Room is truly the hub of this happy home, let the warmth of the optional fireplace make this the coziest room of the house year round. Connected to the Dining Room & Kitchen you can enjoy the feeling of togetherness with ease. The front Den would make the ideal home office, yoga studio, game room, or can be converted into an optional 5th bedroom.
Customize Your Madison Floor Plan
Still not perfect? Find out how you can customize this plan !
The Craftsman exterior package shows the difference is in the details, with open porches, a high-pitched gable roof, and projecting eaves. It uses natural materials, and many of our Craftsman packages include the tell-tale exposed wood columns and beams on the front porch. Also of special note are the divided lite windows.
- Timber frame detailing with metal accents at front porch areas.
- Combination of James Hardie© Board and Batt siding, Lap siding, Cedar shake and rough timber corbels on the front elevation, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Re-Sawn porch posts and beams with decorative black hardware and built out column bases.
- Wayne Dalton© Sonoma series door with arrow style hardware and clear glass lites.
- Therma-Tru© Craftsman 3-lite door fiberglass door with integrated side lite Therma-Tru© Classic-Craft 3-lite stainable fiberglass door with Dentil rail and integrated clear glass side lite.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with combination of 6:12 and 8:12 pitch.
Classic - Tasteful, gracious, and a great value. The Classic home exterior elevations provides clean lines that showcase the high quality of the James Hardie© fiber cement siding.
- James Hardie© Lap Siding around the sides and back.
- Therma-Tru© Fiberglass Smooth Star door with 6 panel design
- Wayne Dalton© Ranch style door
- Jeld-Wen© Windows
- IKO© Shingle Roofing 6:12 pitch
Available exteriors are dependent on location. Select your build area now.
- Bonus Room Configuration
- Covered back Patio
- Gourmet Kitchen Upgrade
- Patio Covers
- Vaulted Living Space
- 9’ Main Level Plate
- Cabinet Upgrades
- Granite Countertops
† Starting price of the home does not include land,
site development, or optional upgrades. Pricing can sometimes vary
based on location.
* Renderings and photos may show optional finishes not included in the base price and may not represent the exact products available at time of purchase.
- 0 / 0
Photos are examples of previous Adair customer homes and may show design features or options that have changed or are not offered by Adair Homes. Please consult your local branch to see current interior and exterior options.