The Lincoln plan is ideal for those homeowners looking for a flexible living space. This easy living 2541-square foot home features a private Primary Suite on the main floor with an optional sitting area, an exquisite Primary Suite Bath, and large walk-in closet. Upstairs, a sprawling bonus room becomes a play area, an office suite, additional bedrooms, or craft area—whatever your heart desires!
A modern take on the classic farmhouse design. It refers to a simpler, utilitarian design with gabled rooflines and simple exterior finishes to give it a cleaner look. It brings up memories of the past, but with streamlined modern materials. Like the classic farmhouses we have incorporated covered porch areas into our designs.
- James Hardie© Board and Batt siding on the front elevation, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Eyebrow roofs over garage door and specified window locations with decorative corbels.
- Tight-knot cedar porch posts with angled brackets at top.
- Bead board soffit at front porch ceilings.
- Therma-Tru© Shaker style front door with integrated side lite - simple style, clean look.
- Divided lite windows to match divided lites in front door.
- Wayne Dalton© Charleston panel garage door with arrow hardware.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing.
The Craftsman exterior package shows the difference is in the details, with open porches, a high-pitched gable roof, and projecting eaves. It uses natural materials, and many of our Craftsman packages include the tell-tale exposed wood columns and beams on the front porch. Also of special note are the divided lite windows.
- Timber frame detailing with metal accents at front porch areas.
- Combination of James Hardie© Board and Batt siding, Lap siding, Cedar shake and rough timber corbels on the front elevation, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Re-Sawn porch posts and beams with decorative black hardware and built out column bases.
- Wayne Dalton© Sonoma series door with arrow style hardware and clear glass lites.
- Therma-Tru© Craftsman 3-lite door fiberglass door with integrated side lite Therma-Tru© Classic-Craft 3-lite stainable fiberglass door with Dentil rail and integrated clear glass side lite.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with combination of 6:12 and 8:12 pitch.
The Traditions elevation creates a traditional design that appeals to a wide range of homeowners. Because of the 100% James Hardie© siding you'll enjoy the quality craftsmanship for decades to come.
- James Hardie© Lap Siding, with Board and Batt accent siding, on the front elevation gables, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Cedar corbels at peak of Board and Batt gables.
- James Hardie© Smooth decorative belly bands .
- Therma-Tru© Fiberglass Smooth Star door with 4 panels and 4 clear glass lites.
- Wayne Dalton© Ranch style door with clear glass lites.
- Jeld-Wen© Windows.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with 6:12 pitch.
- Stucco front with lap siding around the sides, optional stucco on all sides
- Gabled roofing with decorative gable end vents per plan
- Insulated, paint-grade garage door. Garage upgrades available.
- Therma-Tru © front door. Stain-grade upgrade available.
- Built-out porch columns per plan
Available exteriors are dependent on location. Select your build area now.
- Extended Kitchen Nook
- Primary Bath Upgrade
- Extended Primary Bedroom
- Patio Covers
- Vaulted Living Space
- 9’ Main Level Plate
- Cabinet Upgrades
- Granite Countertops
† Starting price of the home does not include land,
site development, or optional upgrades. Pricing can sometimes vary
based on location.
* Renderings and photos may show optional finishes not included in the base price and may not represent the exact products available at time of purchase.
- 0 / 0
Photos are examples of previous Adair customer homes and may show design features or options that have changed or are not offered by Adair Homes. Please consult your local branch to see current interior and exterior options.