Value engineered complete with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is no doubt that this home will be a good investment for many years to come. With the open concept Great Room, Kitchen, and Dining in the heart of this plan it is easy to feel at home here no matter what stage of life you are in.
Customize Your Ainsworth Floor Plan
Still not perfect? Find out how you can customize this plan !
A modern take on the classic farmhouse design. It refers to a simpler, utilitarian design with gabled rooflines and simple exterior finishes to give it a cleaner look. It brings up memories of the past, but with streamlined modern materials. Like the classic farmhouses we have incorporated covered porch areas into our designs.
- James Hardie© Board and Batt siding on the front elevation, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Eyebrow roofs over garage door and specified window locations with decorative corbels.
- Tight-knot cedar porch posts with angled brackets at top.
- Bead board soffit at front porch ceilings.
- Therma-Tru© Shaker style front door with integrated side lite - simple style, clean look.
- Divided lite windows to match divided lites in front door.
- Wayne Dalton© Charleston panel garage door with arrow hardware.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing.
The Traditions elevation creates a traditional design that appeals to a wide range of homeowners. Because of the 100% James Hardie© siding you'll enjoy the quality craftsmanship for decades to come.
- James Hardie© Lap Siding, with Board and Batt accent siding, on the front elevation gables, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Cedar corbels at peak of Board and Batt gables.
- James Hardie© Smooth decorative belly bands .
- Therma-Tru© Fiberglass Smooth Star door with 4 panels and 4 clear glass lites.
- Wayne Dalton© Ranch style door with clear glass lites.
- Jeld-Wen© Windows.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with 6:12 pitch.
- Stucco front with lap siding around the sides, optional stucco on all sides
- Gabled roofing with decorative gable end vents per plan
- Insulated, paint-grade garage door. Garage upgrades available.
- Therma-Tru © front door. Stain-grade upgrade available.
- Built-out porch columns per plan
Available exteriors are dependent on location. Select your build area now.
† Starting price of the home does not include land,
site development, or optional upgrades. Pricing can sometimes vary
based on location.
* Renderings and photos may show optional finishes not included in the base price and may not represent the exact products available at time of purchase.
- 0 / 0
Photos are examples of previous Adair customer homes and may show design features or options that have changed or are not offered by Adair Homes. Please consult your local branch to see current interior and exterior options.