Just off the entry you can set up your formal study in the main level Den, or convert the space to be a fun downstairs play area! The formal Dining Room is the perfect space for an elegant dinner party or a casual screen free dinner. The Kitchen is open to the Great Room allowing the chef to feel connected to the rest of the family while preparing dinner.
A contemporary take on our traditional floor plans. These homes have low pitched roofs (mono pitched or hip with large eaves) and utilize a mix of siding materials/applications on the front elevations to give the home different textures and shadow lines. The mono-pitched roof style is a current take on the modern home, while the low pitched hip roofs are a nod to a mid-century modern. The closer you get to the home from perspective, especially on the two story models, the flatter that roof plane will appear. The siding materials really tie the two together in the product line.
- Smooth James Hardie© Panel siding with tamlyn metal flashing at featured elements.
- Vertically or Horizontally applied siding to change the shadow lines and overall look of the home.
- Wayne Dalton© Contemporary panel garage door with vertical tempered & satin etched lites.
- Therma-Tru© Pulse Ari 3-lite door with clear glass
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with low pitch.
A modern take on the classic farmhouse design. It refers to a simpler, utilitarian design with gabled rooflines and simple exterior finishes to give it a cleaner look. It brings up memories of the past, but with streamlined modern materials. Like the classic farmhouses we have incorporated covered porch areas into our designs.
- James Hardie© Board and Batt siding on the front elevation, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Eyebrow roofs over garage door and specified window locations with decorative corbels.
- Tight-knot cedar porch posts with angled brackets at top.
- Bead board soffit at front porch ceilings.
- Therma-Tru© Shaker style front door with integrated side lite - simple style, clean look.
- Divided lite windows to match divided lites in front door.
- Wayne Dalton© Charleston panel garage door with arrow hardware.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing.
The Traditions elevation creates a traditional design that appeals to a wide range of homeowners. Because of the 100% James Hardie© siding you'll enjoy the quality craftsmanship for decades to come.
- James Hardie© Lap Siding, with Board and Batt accent siding, on the front elevation gables, lap siding around the sides and back.
- Cedar corbels at peak of Board and Batt gables.
- James Hardie© Smooth decorative belly bands .
- Therma-Tru© Fiberglass Smooth Star door with 4 panels and 4 clear glass lites.
- Wayne Dalton© Ranch style door with clear glass lites.
- Jeld-Wen© Windows.
- IKO© Shingle Roofing with 6:12 pitch.
Virtual Design Tools
Prices shown for Clatsop County, OR
The starting price of the home includes everything from foundation to completion. It does not include land or site development.
- 3 Car Garage
- Gourmet Kitchen Upgrade
- Primary Bath Upgrade
- Patio Covers
- Vaulted Living Space
- 9’ Main Level Plate
- Cabinet Upgrades
- Granite Countertops
* Renderings and photos may show optional finishes not included in the base price and may not represent the exact products available at time of purchase.
- 0 / 0