Each year we help hundreds of families design and build their dream home on time and on budget. In fact, with nearly half a century of building custom homes in the Pacific NW, we have the experience to build the home you have been dreaming of.
Visit Adair Homes
Adair Homes is the perfect place to discover the possibilities of building a custom home.
We Can Help You
- Choose a custom home floor plan that’s right for your lifestyle
- Explain what to include when estimating your Total Project Cost – Home, Land, and Site expenses
Determine Your Budget
You may be pleasantly surprised at how affordable building a custom home can be. Our sister company, Alliance Financial Services, specializes in construction loans engineered for the Adair Homes customer.
Meet with an Alliance Financial Services professional to:
- Answer all of your construction financing questions
- Walk you through the steps in securing construction financing
- Provide a no obligation pre-qualification to help better understand your budget
- Ensure you are comfortable and understand the construction process
Don’t own land? No problem. We have years of experience and a network of preferred real estate partners that can help!
Add Your Own Personal Touch
With your budget in hand, the next step is to meet with our professional team who can help you personalize every inch of your new home. At Adair Homes, we offer a comprehensive list of features and options from some of the most trusted brands, so you can feel confident that your home will be the perfect blend of substance and style.
- Hardwood Floors
- Granite or Quartz Counters
- Craftsman Exterior
- And More!
Schedule a Free Site Evaluation
An Adair Homes Construction Superintendent will walk your land with you to learn more about
- Potential site considerations (clearing, draining, setbacks)
- Receive a free plot plan with your new home on your property
Estimate Site Development Costs
Rely on our experience as you gather bids for any site related work that’s required before construction can begin.
Review Total Project Costs & Complete Home Order
Your Total Project Cost is the final step before you can complete your home order and begin construction on your new home.
Once you receive your Total Project Cost you can
- Review your Total Project Cost that includes land payoff, site development costs, and constructions costs of your selected floor plan including any options or customizations
- Compare your Total Project Cost against your budget
- Approve your drafted plans
- Approve your Total Project Cost and sign your home order to begin construction on your new home.
Start Construction of Your New Adair Home
This is the exciting part as you begin to see the home you’ve dreamed of start to take shape. And you can enjoy complete peace of mind knowing that you will have a 120 day price protection guarantee.